PacWest Machinery's commitment to customer support includes an extensive parts inventory for all of our equipment makes and models. Parts inventories are managed based on the population of customer equipment in the field as well as their parts purchase history. That means more parts are on the shelf when and where customers need them.
Key features of the PacWest Parts Program include:
- Millions of dollars in parts inventory including original OEM parts, wear parts, consumables and ground engaging tools,
- Parts on the shelf for hundreds of makes and models,
- Automated parts replenishment to increase availability,
- Parts personnel are on call 24 hours a day / 7 days a week,
- Networked technology that allows access to any part in our multi-branch system,
- Online parts program is available for direct customer ordering,
- Experienced parts staff
We provide a high level of off-the-shelf availability to support all of the makes and models of equipment that we carry. If not on the shelf, most parts are available within 24 hours, and we offer overnight availability for all in-stock parts. We're able to offer some of the most competitive pricing around — give us a call today to get a quote on the construction equipment parts you need to keep your machines working.
Need a hand finding a specialty part? Just ask the parts sales team at your local PacWest branch. Our experienced staff is at your disposal to help find the exact part you need, no matter what it takes.